Thursday, March 11, 2010

11.3.2010

Thursday
The days to get my SPM result

woke up at 11 o'clock
BB called me
she told me she got 1A
she very happy loh
hahahaha
12++ i went to school
tumpang suk chen
hehehe

arrived school
that suk chen no dare to enter school
then we accompany her stand outside the door

1++ we go to the hall
suddenly my malay fren ask me to sit at a special seat
???????????
blur blur
then they 'umum' 8 person's result
i'm the one
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
shocked
i got 7A 2B
i go to the stage sambil garu my head
still dreaming

my frens scold me
they say i no hav respond when get the result
hahahaha

after that
we go to leisure mall
BB also there
took many pic
will post it ASAP

nite
eat with my family
hehehe
but damn sleepy
hehehe

finish my story
Lastly
Please don compare my result with my twins sis
that no point

No comments:

Post a Comment