Thursday, May 6, 2010

...........

sorry for ignore my bloggie baby...
sorry sorry...........hahaha.........
i'm busy-ing with my life...
working
sleeping
dating
playing with my little baby
Oopssss
really busy.......
so, pls forgive me
hiak hiak

7 months.....
my life with my darling already 7 months...
wonderful
amazing
yeaaaaaaaaah......
wish for me
thankss
hahaha

my sis's birthday is coming
and also Mother's day.....
hw to celebrate
i don know
really
--BLANK--
stupid girl,right?
hahaha
forgive me again

working with my Mr Max
funny
enjoyable
hahaha
cool man~

who want to apply for business license?
find me yah..
muackssssssss~

Appreciate my life so much
lovely family
sweetie hubby
cutie frens
miss u guys always

come hang out,frens~
make an appointment yah~
bye~
bck for work

No comments:

Post a Comment