Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10.11.2009

i'm acc bboy at cc now
cant use chinese word
shit
damn shit
haizzz
my english very poor
dont blame me
hehehe

today i went to school earlier
dont know why
watching junnam n bonnie paktor
lolx
then chat with suk chen n yvonne
slept at class for 1 period
38 with frens today
keep on laughing
laugh till stomachache
teacher also laugh us
hiak hiak
today sis n mum come n fetch me
so happy n glad
hahahaha
we went for lunch
eat chicken rice
long time din eat jor
back home then sleep loh
sleep till 6 pm
mum come in then ask me wake up
cos i date with my 'bao bei' today
bao bei din believe me loh
i forgot who called me on friday
then he....
bla bla bla
now he playing game with junnam
lolx
very noisy lah him
keep on shouting
bla bla bla
ignore me now loh
but i din angry
cos he play till like a child
so cute de neh
hahahahaha
baba want fetch me home dy
stupid
tomolo need school again
n left few days want SPM jor
bla bla

stop writing now
cant write all the thing happen
cos i'm stupid
dont know how to write in english
hehehehe
sorry

gud nite
muacksss~

No comments:

Post a Comment